Siena, San Gimignano, Pisa and Chianti winery lunch ... All in one day!
A hiking day trip along the Italian Riviera!
Step back to the 1960's and drive an original VINTAGE FIAT 500!
A once in a lifetime chance to ride an original VINTAGE VESPA!
The ultimate tasting experience. A full day adventure for wine and food lovers by an off-road 4WD vehicle.
Take a break from the cities and get back to nature! Join the only tour that takes you to the Cinque Terre on a one day hiking trip.
An area best explored on foot:
The only way to truly experience the magic of the beautiful rugged coast of the Cinque Terre is to hike!
Led by our knowledgeable guides, trek scenic, ancient trails, wander up through the terraced vineyards and olive groves, all along the spectacular coastline of the true Italian Riviera.
We depart Florence at 8:00am and we arrive high above the Cinque Terre village of Manarola, where we enter the National Park to hike to Corniglia.
At the cliff top village of Corniglia, we enjoy a delicious lunch made of fresh Mediterrean seafood and the most authentic Pesto Pasta in a local restaurant with a perfect view of the sea and surrounding hillside.
After lunch, we continue our tour towards the village of Vernazza, one of the prettiest and most characteristic of the towns, where we have free time to sit in one of the cheerful bars and cafés, or even have a cooling swim in the sea.
Continue the visit with a short train ride to Monterosso, the village renowned for its beautiful beach and artisan shops. Enjoy free time to taste the local wine, a refreshing swim in the sea or souvenir shopping.
A boat ride (weather permitting) along the coast takes us to Riomaggiore, where we finish our walk along the famous path of Via dell'Amore, “Lover's Lane”, a walkway hanging above the sea which take us back to Manarola. This completes our Cinque Terre visit, we return to Florence by coach around 8:30 pm.
Be prepared to hike!
These ancient trails are rough but manageable. Be prepared for the hiking – although the path is open to everyone, remember that the ground can be slippery, uneven, and in places steep and narrow. The charm of the area is that it is natural and unspoiled, do not expect hand rails or safety rails when steps are steep or when the path is close to the cliff edge. Because of the nature of the hike, we are unable to accept small children or anyone with walking difficulties.
What to Bring:
Suitable walking shoes (sneakers, walking boots or closed toe shoes with non-slip soles – no flipflops!); bring a water bottle and dress for the weather (hat, sunscreen, swimsuit and towel if you want to take a dip in the sea, comfortable clothes, a waterproof in bad weather) ...and don't forget your camera!
What the Tour Includes:
- A fun and professional guide who is there to lead you through the day
- Transport between Florence and Cinque Terre by coach plus all other transport for the day
- Entry tickets to the Cinque Terre National Park
- Delicious lunch in a restaurant overlooking the sea
- Boat ride along the Riviera (weather permitting)
- Time to explore the Cinque Terre villages on foot
Things to Note:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is only in English
- Children aged 11 years and under are not accepted on the tour.
- Because of the nature of the hike, we are unable to accept small children or anyone with walking difficulties.
- Vegetarians can be catered for
- In case of unexpected closure of the paths for unforseen events, alternative routes will be taken instead
- Optimize your time: are you leaving Florence by train after the tour or do you want to stay in the Cinque Terre area? Come on the tour and bring your luggage with you!
- It is recommended to book any rail travel from Florence after 9pm to allow time for any traffic delays on your return journey.