- Address: Via Meucci , Barberino del Mugello
- Opening Hours: Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 8pm | Weekends from 10am to 9pm
- Closing Days: On Mondays open from 2pm to 8pm (only from June to September, in December and in January; closed the other Mondays of the year)
- Area: Outside Florence
- Category: Dept. Stores & Factory Outlets
- Items: ChildrenswearDesigner FashionHome Furnishings
Over 100 shops and 21,000 square meters of shopping at prices reduced by 30% - 70% year round.
The outlet is conveniently placed between Florence and Bologna and was designed to resemble a Renaissance town. Find clothing, shoes, sportswear, accessories, electronics, luggage, lingerie, beachwear and more.
The brands: Prada, Pollini, Missoni, Calvin Klein, Furla, Guess, Adidas, Puma, Brooksfield, Gas, Guru, Tezenis, Grigioperla, Elena Mirò, Fornarina, Frette, Maui Bear, The Bridge, Pupa, Stefanel.
How to get there: By car from Florence take the autostrada A1 in the direction of Bologna, exit at Barberino di Mugello. There is free parking and it takes approximately 30 minutes.
By bus from Florence, there is a daily service at 15 euro per adult, which departs from the square of Florence's Santa Maria Novella train station (in front of Bata shop) at 10:00am, arriving at the outlet at 10:40am, returning from the outlet at 1:30pm arriving in Florence at 2:10pm. An afternoon service departs Florence at 2:30pm, arriving at the outlet at 3:10pm and departs the outlet at 6pm. Phone +39 055 842161 for more information.