Siena, San Gimignano, Pisa and Chianti winery lunch ... All in one day!
A hiking day trip along the Italian Riviera!
Step back to the 1960's and drive an original VINTAGE FIAT 500!
A once in a lifetime chance to ride an original VINTAGE VESPA!
Get around Tuscany and Florence, the way the locals do... by BIKE!
The ultimate tasting experience. A full day adventure for wine and food lovers by an off-road 4WD vehicle.
- www.WalkaboutFlorence.com (the "Website") and WA tour operator/travel agency office are owned and managed by Walkabout Srl with registered company number 587578 at Florence Chamber of Commerce and VAT number 05945490489. Walkabout Srl manages all information supplied through these channels.
- Walkabout Srl can be contacted at Borgo Pinti 20 – 50121 Firenze, telephone number +39.055.2645746 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited Copyright Licence
- In consideration of you complying with these Terms, Walkabout Srl grants to you a non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free licence to view, use, download and print one copy of the information, provided that it is for your lawful personal use.
- If you fail to comply with Terms, this licence shall immediately terminate forthwith without further notice to you ("Licence Termination").
- In the event of a Licence Termination you must immediately destroy all information downloaded or printed off the Website. For the avoidance of doubt, the remainder of these Terms shall survive a Licence Termination and shall be valid and enforceable against you.
- Unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property (copyright, trade marks, patents, design rights etc) associated with the content, functionality and design of the Website is either owned by or licensed to Walkabout Srl.
- Subject to the limited copyright licence granted above, you are expressly prohibited from: (i) reproducing, copying, editing, transmitting, uploading or incorporating into any other materials, any of the content of the Website; (ii) removing, modifying, altering or using any registered or unregistered marks/logos owned by Walkabout Srl; and doing anything which may be seen to take unfair advantage of the reputation and goodwill of the Website or could be considered an infringement any of the intellectual property rights owned and/or licensed to Walkabout Srl.
Obligation to comply with foreign laws
You shall comply with all Italian, U.S., foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your use of the Website in whatever country you are physically located, including without limitation, consumer law, export control laws and regulations.
- The Website content may include facts, views, opinions, advice and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. These views, opinions, advice and recommendations are not endorsed by Walkabout Srl and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Walkabout Srl shall not be liable on account of the accuracy, defamatory nature, completeness, timeliness or otherwise of the information provided on the Website.
- The information provided on the Website may contain errors and, from time to time, may not be accessible by the user. The information provided on the Website is intended as information only and does not constitute advice. Therefore, it must not be relied on to assist in making or refraining from making a decision, or to assist in deciding on a course of action.
Warranties and Liabilities
- Walkabout Srl provides information on the Website free of charge and on the basis of no liability for the information given.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Walkabout Srl expressly excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in connection with the information provided on the Website, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, accuracy, completeness, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Walkabout Srl shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage caused in whole or part by, or failures, delays, interruptions or otherwise of, the provision of the Website services; and shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental, unliquidated or special damages, including but not limited to any lost profits or trading losses arising out of, or relating to the use or inability to use, the information provided on the Website or any decision made or action taken in reliance or partial reliance on the information provided on the Website.
- Walkabout Srl reserves the right to bar users from the Website on a permanent and temporary basis at its discretion. Any such user shall be notified in writing and must then not attempt to use the Website under any other name or through any other user.
These Terms can only be modified with the prior consent of Walkabout Srl that shall have the right at any time to change these Terms and to change, impose conditions on or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, without further notice.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy.
- You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Italy to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms.
Rights of Third Parties
These Terms do not create any rights which are enforceable by any person who is either not a party to them or who is not a provider of the relevant goods and/or services.
- You may print and keep a copy of these Terms, which form the entire agreement between you and Walkabout Srl and supersede any other communications or advertising with respect to the Website.
- Failure by Walkabout Srl to enforce these Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right.
- If any part of these Terms is held unenforceable, that part shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties, and the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.