The company Walkabout Srl owns and manages the website www.WalkaboutFlorence.com and the tour operator and travel agency WA at Borgo Pinti 20, 50121 Firenze. Walkabout Srl is registered with and authorised by the City of Florence Chamber of Commerce, company number 587578 with tax code number (IVA) 05945490489.
Walkabout Srl can be contacted at via Vinegia 23 R – 50122 Firenze, telephone number +39.055.2645746 or via email on email@example.com
Participants are required to accept the following terms and conditions:
- Excursions are run by Walkabout Srl according to the program published on the website www.WalkaboutFlorence.com and in printed leaflets distributed throughout Florence.
- All excursion services are provided in English only.
- By purchasing this excursion the participant acknowledges that all participants included in this reservation are in good health and have read the tour description.
- Price bands refer to the participant's age on the day of the tour. The company reserves the right to ask for documentary proof of age.
- Although it is extremely rare that cancellations are made, Walkabout Srl reserves the right to cancel the tour in any circumstances and the client may claim a refund only for the amount paid for the tour. The company cannot be held responsible for any loss or expense incurred due to the cancellation of a tour.
- In the event of strikes, extreme weather conditions, traffic delays or any other circumstance beyond the control of the company, the company reserves the right to change the published itinerary without notice.
- Participants are required to check in at the meeting point no later than fifteen minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. No refund will be given to anyone not present at the meeting point at the departure time.
- No refund will be given to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour for whatever reason.
- Notice of cancellation must be received by Walkabout Florence srl no less than 72 hours prior to the departure of the tour to qualify for a refund.
- Walkabout Florence srl cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage caused or for any expenses incurred by the actions of third parties or by events beyond the control of the company.
- Walkabout Florence srl cannot accept responsibility for the loss of personal items during any part of the tour including but not limited to baggage, money and valuables.
- We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to terminate without notice and liability the participation of any person whose behaviour is such that it is likely, in our reasonable opinion or that of any of our tour leaders, guides, service providers or other person in authority, to cause distress, danger, damage, or annoyance to other tour participants, employees, property or to any third party. If any person or persons are prevented from travelling because in the opinion of any person in authority they appear unfit to travel or likely to cause discomfort or disturbance to other tour participants, employees, property or to any third party, our responsibility for the person or persons tour will then cease. In all cases full cancellation charges apply and we will be under no obligation whatsoever for any cost incurred.
- Walkabout Srl has insurance cover required by and in accordance with D.L. 111/95 to operate this excursion. Clients are strongly encouraged to purchase their own travel insurance before travelling abroad.
- Walkabout Florence operates in accordance with current laws. Excursions offered on this website conform to D.L. 111/95, EEC regulation no. 90/314. The contract of sale between the client and Walkabout Srl is subject to the provisions of Law no 1084 dated 27.12.77, ratification and enactment of the International Convention relating to the Travel Contract (C.C.V.).
- Any dispute leading to legal action will be settled by the Court of Florence.